From then.... we still talked on the chat site for zombies and texting. I got to see Justin more and more, Britta was always with me for support. Because... I'm extremely shy. Which makes Britta an awesome friend.
One of the days that we met him, he told me him and his girlfriend where having a fight. I never knew he had someone. It was kind of sad to hear. But I got over the fact that I sorta liked him and gave him advice since hes my friend, and I didn't want to see him unhappy.
It was great to hear that the two got over there fight, and were very happy. It would be a lie if I said I wasn't a bit envious. But hes my friend and I'm just happy being near him, and in hes life.
A few months past... and school started. Justin is always so busy during the school year, with football and everything. So we didn't get to see each other much; but when we did get the chance I was always so happy. One of the times I got to see him and actually hang out, we went to a movie I have been dying to see. Which made that ten times more special for me.
You would think being at the same school would help, and we would get to see each other everyday but sadly no. Our schedules are way off. When I have algebra, He would have Chemistry all the way across Willow Wood High School. It wasn't fair, I started missing him...
More months have passed... thinks were getting weird, I saw him less and less. Like he was disappearing.... Or was I? The next time I woke up was Nov. 6th. but the last time I remember going to sleep was Oct. 12th..... I've been dead for three weeks!?
To Be Continued.....A.zombie.grl

No comments:
Post a Comment