Well let me tell you how I got to met him. There's this web chat site for us zombies, we've just started talking and got to know each other little by little. We became good friends.
The First time I got to met him in person was at the mall. Of course people looked at me funny; because he's really tall and handsome, and I'm just very plain... Anyway, I had a great time. I was super excited to met him in person, but also very nervous. He was very kind to me, and made me smile every chance I could. I didn't get to see him for a very long time though, he had to be somewhere at a certain time. Even if it was for a short time, it was still sweet.
Oh! I almost forgot to tell you his name. It's Justin; he is very tall and very sweet. He has big shoulders, light brown hair, and bright blue eyes. I feel like I could get lost into his eyes, like he could see all of me. Justin was very involved at our school, Willow Wood High School. He was the quarter back on the football team; he was also in choir, he has the most amazing voice.
The summer before I died; Britta and I would be at the park, reading our 'romance novels' in the nice cool grass. Justin was texting me that day, he actually came to met Britta and I. He said he came to embrace the awkwardness. He always did sweetest things and made me laugh.
One day, we got invited by Justin to come hang out with him and his friend Collen. When we saw them they were on a park bench play their guitars and singing one of my favorite songs. Which was very sweet since Justin knew I loved that song. Britta and I were literally blown away by how amazing they were. I wished I could have stayed there forever, just the four of us. But of course, fun has to come to an end. Since my father wanted me home by 10. Dang, stupid curfews...
To Be Continued.... A.zombie.grl.

No comments:
Post a Comment